Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Why they no come here? :(

I think that McFly should come near by! I mean, I know that they don't usually tour anywhere in America, except for a few times in California or New York City. I live five hours away from NYC and WAYYYYY further from California, so it makes me very sad to not be able to go to a concert. I think they should broaden their tours to smaller cities as well as big cities and they should travel to more states. I know that they would probably not sell out here, but I know personally that there are a lot of McFly fans sprinkled throughout the states that would love to see them if they were more accessible!! Like me. I'm not allowed to just go to NYC whenever I want, it's a long trip with a lot of gas for just a few hours of McFly. Granted, I see it as a wonderful thing, my parents don't think it's worth it at all. Sigh, they just don't understand. Some day though! Someday, I will go to a show, no matter the distance or price, and I will meet them!!! I just have to. I hope they come near by soon. There are a few NYC shows coming up, I'll have all American McFly tour dates up in a future post.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment