Friday, February 8, 2013

Let's discuss... Nowhere Left To Run.

Nowhere Left To Run is a movie staring the boys as they are trying to write their new album, which becomes Above The Noise. They don't know it yet, but when the boys went on tour in Romania, Harry was bitten by a stripper vampire and is now a vampire. So their manager takes them to a secluded castle so they can focus on their album, but Harry keeps eating the women. Tom likes the cleaning lady there, but Harry bit her too, and when Tom was trying to hit on her, she tried to bite him. Well anyway, they kill Harry after they find out that he is a vampire, and then Tom gets eaten by the cleaning lady, and Danny tries to get away in the car, but he gets bitten by a vampire in the back seat. So Dougie is left by himself, running away from all the vampires, and he finally gets inside a church, trying to hold the door shut, and his final word in the movie is "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." (they zoom out before he finishes his vulgarity.) We never find out if he dies, damn it! :(
Anyway, I don't know about you, but I thought this movie was just great. It was silly, and the boys could use a few more acting lessons, but over all I enjoyed it. There were moments where the serious things they said just made me laugh though because they are so dear to my heart, and knowing ahead of time parts of their senses of humor just drew the chuckles out of me. You could very clearly tell they were acting. It wasn't real in any sense of the word. I really appreciated that Harry was kind of the indirect center of attention in this movie, the other members of the band always get more attention than the drummer. It must have been a down right blast to film, because the bloopers and behind the scenes were simply hilarious. My friend Miranda and I watched it together first, and she really loved the behind the scenes where I got a huge kick out of the bloopers. One of my favorite parts of the bloopers was where the boys were sitting around the table and Dougie kept drinking the tea when Tom was trying to talk. It would always make Tom laugh, and I thought it was funny. Another time I really enjoyed was when they were sitting at the dinner table and Harry's eyes would glow when the lights began to flicker (hinting to his vampiric abilities). It was a very serious moment in the movie, and Danny could not handle it by any means. He kept bursting out in laughter. It was great. Oh yeah! I really want them to make another one that shows what happens to Dougie, since he's the only one alive at the end. Poor Dougie. If you like McFly and have not seen this, I highly recomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment